KALANJALI” 2024 is an intercollegiate techno- cultural fest which will be organized by Jagran Education Foundation from 16th to 22nd February 2024. In this mega event 4000 students from renowned degree colleges and professional institutions are expected to participate with great zeal and enthusiasm. The fest aims to create a platform for budding students to exhibit their talent in the field of dance, dramatics, music, fine arts, literature, graphics and multimedia, business plan, technology to name a few. One week long fest will conclude on 22nd of February, 2024 with the Valedictory Function to felicitate the winners and showcasing the best performances held during the fest.
- Only one entry per institution in each event.
- One student can participate in a maximum of three events.
- Only Regular UG & PG students of the current session can participate.
- Participants are required to carry their original college I-Card.
- Participants must adhere to the time limit given for each competition, exceeding the same would lead to a deduction in marks.
- Entry passes will be issued to all the participants prior the event.
- Participants should bring their own cosmetics, costume, and other things required to get ready for performance.
- Participation Certificate will be awarded.
- If registration exceeds the desired number, screening may be done by the host Institution based on sample performance.